My client is an established multi-family office with investments across private equity, real estate and secondary market. They're interested to onboard a head of investment strategist to take part in their business expansion in APAC region.
- This position is key to drive firm's ongoing client interaction with existing and targeted investors;
- Advise clients with asset allocation, and investment ideas from both primary market and secondary market;
- Responsible for investment strategy formulation with respect to macro economic trends and geo-political changes;
- Work closely with senior management and other investment teams for new product development initiatives;
- Be an integral part of investment committee board and other senior management board;
- Continuously groom investment team and partner with senior business leaders on strategic directions;
- Graduates from reputable universities with advanced degrees in economics or business related field;
- 15+ years experiences in managing primary and secondary market investment opportunities;
- In-depth understanding with macro-economic development and changes; able to foster strong partnership with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English; able to present and influent audience through analysis, reports and presentations.