Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Card Product Department
Hang Seng's Card business offers a full spectrum of card products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Lending & Journey. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for driving and delivering P&L and KPIs achieving mixture of performance matrix in terms of the net interest income, net fee income, spending, receivable, revolving rate, active rate and attrition.
- Accountable for formulating and implementing segmentation and portfolio management strategies to generate revenue and profitability and increase spending, card loan, and receivable market shares.
- Analyze and understand the market and customers, determine customer segment requirements, and provide differentiated programs / offers to meet customers' needs.
- Plan, develop and execute campaigns with targeted offers to generate sales, increase revolving balance and enhance customer loyalty.
- Work closely with CDK and credit bureaus to analyze market trend and portfolios' performance with the objective to support growth momentum.
- Apply latest technology to gain competitiveness edges on payment flexibility.
- Work closely with relevant parties in executing and delivering the campaigns and initiatives to support the business growth.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures and to mitigate the risks.
- Lead, groom and coach a team to specialize in card product management to grow business
- University degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant working experience, with solid experience in card business and card usage, with minimum 8 years in managerial position
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Proactive, creative, customer focused, positive team player and independent
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.