Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Liabilities and Secured Lending.
- Reporting to Head of Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) of Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong, the job holder is responsible for driving and delivering performance and strategic objectives to support and optimize growth within the deposit, secured lending, transactional banking and FX portfolio.
- Formulate deposits, secured lending and FX strategies to optimize pricing, margin and profitable volume growth,
- Manage and run market-leading customer journeys in transactional banking to drive customer preference, NPS performance and future proof our competitive edge in the market.
- Direct and liaise with Marketing Propositions and Digital Banking departments on the implementation of various deposits, secured lending and FX marketing programs to maximize the programme effectiveness to meet customer needs.
- Lead the team to understand HASE WPB values, vision and business focus, and drive business transformation and growth
- Work with other WPB teams to step-up fraud control and customer communications. Ensure robust risk assessment, escalation, governance and compliance aligned with regulatory and internal policies.
- Lead the team to develop cost saving measures and increase business productivity
- Over 15 years of relevant management experience in managing scaled deposits, secured lending, transaction banking and FX business
- Experience of product management, organizational leadership, and commercial management of transactional banking products.
- Strong technical knowledge of retail banking products and market/industry review for strategy formulation.
- Demonstrate change leadership and strategic focus with strong Growth Mindset and passion to champion change and promote innovation.
- Strong customer centricity focuses to deliver market-leading products, services, digitalisation and experience to targeted customers.
- Highly effective navigation within a matrix environment, advanced governance standard and fast-changing regulatory context with agile ways of working and strong engagement with different levels of internal and external stakeholders..
- Strong track record in orchestrating and leading strategy development, business planning and implementations across multiple business and functional stakeholders to successful completion.
- Seasoned people leadership to engage, motivate and develop a diverse team; drive strong performance culture with clear aligned direction; build talent pipeline and business bench strength.
- Strong outcomes focus with adaptability, sound judgement and business insights in decision making, and accountability in delivery.
- University degree in Investment, Business Administration, Banking and Finance or related disciplines
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.