Ownership for marketing and communications strategy for the region:
Global and Local Stakeholder management & partnership with sales and global marketing & Communications
- Take full ownership for APAC (ex Jpn), driving and implementing the marketing strategy for the whole region working in close partnership with the Head of Client Group Core APAC and the Global Head of Marketing for Core. This will include becoming part of the leadership team of the APAC business and be a key contributor to shaping the future of the business. This will include becoming part of the global leadership marketing team and be a key contributor to shaping our overall marketing strategy.
- Set & deliver local marketing and communications strategy working in close partnership with the local business.
- Develop & implement local campaigns and distribution plans across multiple channels (advertising, campaigns, emails, events, social media, content, web) & products as well as adapt global marketing campaigns locally when relevant, with the objective to cross and up-sell as well as to increase client retention and contribute in new asset generation.
- Be responsible for managing the content and contact strategy for all client segments, overseeing all content/materials developed to support business growth as well as ensure appropriate reflection of the AXA IM brand values and consistent messaging across the globe.
- Develop & implement co-marketing opportunities, concepts & activities with institutions, private banks and local wholesale partners in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, China, Taiwan and Australia.
- Be responsible for the planning and delivery of event strategy (including proprietary and industry events) in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Implement a digital communications strategy focusing on enhancing the local websites (HK/SG/AUS) and optimising client communications via digital channels. This will include taking ownership of managing and optimising the local website(s), in alignment with global guidelines and managing the digital agency on retainer.
- Be responsible for content population for the local website for their region.
- Ensure that the content - excluding content for which they have no control - is accurate and up to date.
- Review local content translation and provide local compliance ID when needed and ensure that processes are correctly followed.
- Report issues and bugs to the support team and inform the wider Digital Lead group
- Participate in the digital lead's meetings on a regular basis and share best practices.
- Liaise with global digital managers to communicate on enhancements and analytics needs
- Works with the analytics manager to test and drive better results on campaigns
- Work with other areas of business (technology, product management) to ensure that input is given to support the smooth operations of the Fund Centre (excluding the up loading of documents into systems for which we do not have access)
- Ensure that employees are aware of the processes of adding new content to the CMS as well other technological solutions exposed on the website (such as the Fund Centre)
- Develop and implement a media relations strategy working in partnership with the local PR agency and the central Media Relations function. Manage the corporate profiling for the firm and its key spokespersons and managing reputational risks of the firm across APAC.
- Work with the Head of Client Group Core Asia Pacific, Global Heads of Marketing and Corporate Communications Teams to implement a corporate brand profile programme and internal communications programme for Asia Pacific region.
- Be responsible for managing and optimising local marketing budgets and resources, focusing on motivating and empowering local marketing team.
Budget Management, Metrics & Reporting
- Be a proactive member of the regional leadership team in Asia.
- Be a proactive member of the global marketing leadership team and corporate communications communities, actively participating and sharing best practices to avoid duplication of efforts and create a high degree of consistency.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the sales team, portfolio managers, product specialists, operations, corporate communications, compliance and other business functions as appropriate.
- Work closely with the central global marketing and corporate communications teams to ensure that marketing messages and the overall AXA IM positioning are reflected consistently in the Asia Pacific (x Japan) region.
- Measure the impact and success of locally driven marketing programmes and contribute to the Global Marketing reporting on cross-market and segment campaigns.
- Closely manage, prioritise and monitor the Asia Pacific (x Japan) local marketing budget and ensure alignment to companies and segment needs.
- Ongoing managing and monitoring of key marketing & communications agency relationships locally within global guidelines.
- Measure AXA IM's impact in the press: monitor key media relations KPIs and contribute to quarterly global media relations reporting.
- More than 15 years' experience in marketing and communications in the financial services sector, preferably with experience of the asset management/securities sector
- Degree educated preferably with a relevant marketing qualification.
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken fluency in both Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) and English
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting at a high level.
- An in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry, clients and products
- Excellent understanding of the Asia Pacific region media environment
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter
- Able to demonstrate credibility and inspire confidence
- Able to work independently yet as an individual contributor and proven team player
- Ability to drive innovative strategy and implementation of marketing activity and media relations including proactively coming up with ideas as well as take direction when ideas are not originated by the candidate
- Able to work within a matrix organisation with numerous stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams and person (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
- A very high level of organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects and to cope with demanding schedules
The AXA Group is a global leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 105 million customers in 62 countries.
We protect and advise our clients at every stage of their lives, offering products and services that meet their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, savings and asset management.
Our mission : To act for human progress by protecting what matters
Our values : Customer first, Integrity, Courage and One AXA About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can: Grow your potential :
Be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities . Shape the way you work :
Work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.). Thrive within a diverse community :
Play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce. Move the world forward :
Join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.