Who we are looking for
State Street is recruiting for a APAC Head of Network Management to lead our Agent Bank and Cash Correspondent Bank network in region. State Street's network consists of over 150 relationships across 103 countries and is an integral part of the operation of the bank with over $42trn in AUCA. As State Street embarks on an exciting period of transformation for the Bank we require an experienced leader with deep understanding of banking relationships and the complexity of supporting a diverse network.
As APAC Head of Network Management you will contribute to the Global strategy, commercial engagement and risk & control agenda for the Network. You will lead a dedicated regional team of Network Managers running the banking relationships and a dedicated team of Network Advisors providing expertise to State Street's clients. You will be engaged with senior leadership across network relationships, State Street and its clients. The role reports to the Global Head of Network. What you will be responsible for
As APAC Head of Network Management, you will
What we value
- Contribute and set the regional strategy for the Network and ensure senior leadership buy in
- Contribute to the annual budget and expense targets for the Network
- Lead commercial engagement and communication of State Street strategy across their region of agent bank, financial market utilities and correspondent banks
- Lead governance and oversight requirements for their region ensuring regulatory compliance and KPIs are actively managed
- Work across the organisation to gather feedback on performance of the Network, objectives for the business and feed this back to partner banks through structured scorecarding and performance measurement
- Set out planning and lead the execution of changes to the Network
- Perform market and regulatory scanning impacting the Network and the business, capture and determine impact of change
- Ensure pricing and commercial terms are captured and accurately set up in billing and risk systems
- Ensure the regulatory control framework to running the Network is adhered to and issues flagged to senior management
- Lead risk and incident management responses across the firm and on behalf of clients
- Engage with the sales, country, segment and product leads on client engagements representing their region
- Set out strategic objectives for their regional Network advisory team and ensure quality assurance on delivery of the service
- Own a limited number of Network Advisory engagement
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Deep market knowledge across securities and cash products
- Deep subject matter expertise of the Custody family of products; Global Custody, Direct Custody and associated FX and Cash products
- Industry profile with a track record of engagement and leadership on major industry events
- Track record of engagement with regulators and market infrastructures globally
- Strong financial planning skills.
About State Street What we do.
- Seasoned VP/MD with 10+ years experience in Network Management or Product
- Proven leader, strong communicator, consultative approach.
- Track record in running commercial relationships and meeting P&L driven targets
- Proven change agent with track record of delivery
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers