Our client, a leading enterprise with a large technology platform, is looking for a Head of Network Services. The successful candidate will be leading the network engineering team across design, architecture, implementation, and support for their cutting-edge network solutions for their mission-critical trading and business platform.
- Provide leadership and direction of the network team across the engineering management.
- Lead and drive technical innovation that provides competitive network solutions.
- Manage a complex long-term network development program with deployment across Private and Public Clouds.
- Owning the delivery of a variety of concurrent projects on varying scales.
- Overview of the network solutions and design, and provide the appropriate network architecture.
- Manage network support services and act as the top escalation point for complex network issues.
- Working with internal clients to understand their requirements and translate them into technology solutions.
- Communicate with senior management across collaborative engagement and goals.
- Review vendor arrangements and ensure the right expertise and services to deliver the best engineering solutions.
- Handle interruptions gracefully to deal with time-sensitive issues
- Extensive network engineering experience as well as recent leadership exposure.
- A strong track record in leading an effective network engineering team.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of network technologies and a vision of how future trends across Cloud adoptions.
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering complex network projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience in integration of Cloud platforms including AWS and Azure.
- Significant experience in managing network operations and services, and understanding of ITIL framework.
- Experience in managing a sizeable network engineering and support team.
- Strong Vendor management experience across negotiation and deployment.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or a similar field required.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Head of Network Services - Enterprise Technology Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Data Center Migration Project Manager
2) Trade Floor Application Support - International Bank
3) Low Latency Java Developer - Elite Global Investment Bank in Singapore/ Hong Kong