A reputable US bank is looking for a senior candidate with solid operations and managerial experience to join their Hedge Fund Business department.
- Responsible for managing all operational groups in Hong Kong for Hedge Fund Services.
- Liaise and provide oversight of offshore teams that support our clients
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, provides input for staffing and disciplinary actions and provides hands-on training to staff.
- Makes staffing decisions, manages expenses and salary review process for the division.
- Develops periodic goals, organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work.
- Ensure operational teams are meeting client and internal partners deliverables and KPIs
- Carries out complex initiatives and liaising with business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- Working with relationship managers to streamline client operational processes and reduce risk.
- Work alongside Head of HFS, APAC to provide input into and execute the business strategy plan
- Coordinates strategic direction of business operational functions and IT development prioritization.
- A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred
- Prior managerial experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth operational and industry knowledge is required
- Technical skills / systems knowledge is required
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to determine Hedge Fund Services’ goals, resources needed, and to assess and develop the skills of staff
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change