Head of Payment Services & Cash Management
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- To manage daily operations of Payment Services including RMB clearing for CCB London and Zurich.
- To ensure full compliance of P&Ps, AML, BCP, internal and regulatory policies and requirements all the time. -To ensure timely review and submission of Head Office reporting, HKMA reporting, business continuity planning as well as P&P matters.
- To ensure the agreed service levels, turnaround time, productivity, quality and internal / external relationships with stakeholders and customers are achieved.
- To act as a principal liaison officer to regularly review the quality of CCB Business Processing Service Centres in Wuhan and Chengdu.
- To contribute or initiate practical suggestions and ideas, such as automation, streamlining, centralization and outsourcing, to transform the operations with aim to achieve high STP, high efficiency, low cost and adequate risk control.
- To provide professional advices to other divisions regarding payment services, e.g. set up and routing of payment gateway and message flows, RFP for new businesses, new product approval…etc. -To build and maintain good relationship with business partners.
- To coach and develop all associates and ensure adequate back up for each key position is in place.
- To assist Division Head/ Deputy Division Head to control the approved budgets.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- University degree of business management or related discipline, master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 10-years experience in banking operations/ payments operations with not less than 4 years at management level
- Sound knowledge in areas of payments and cash management or leading process improvement projects.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements on the relevant areas and internal operational policies and procedures.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.