Executive Recruiter - Private Banking
My client is a largest publicly traded bank headquartered in Southern California, listed under NASDAQ who has over 120 locations across China & the U.S. For their exponential growth business in Asian Private Equity, they are now looking for a Head of Private Equity at Managing Director level.
As the Head of Private Equity, you will be responsible for developing PE fund business in Greater China / Asia, providing creative and customized banking solutions to PE firms (funds, MgtCos, GPs and SPVs) in China/Asia and US firms investing in China/Asia.
Your responsibility included,
- Lead the team to do business development and relationship management focused on Private Equity Group clients
- Grow the existing portfolio of private equity firm clients and generating new leads to meet loan, deposit, and fee income goals.
- Plan portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Plan, develop and pursue an active customer call program in order to attract new banking relationships.
- Assist other relationship managers in their efforts to obtain new business and retain existing relationships for the bank.
- Work with product specialists within the Bank to deepen and broaden client relationships by delivering a full suite of banking solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors’ products and pricing in the market served.
- Provide significant input into the departmental goals, objectives, and budgets, and manage the team’s performance against goals.
- Mentor team members and develop succession plan.
- 10+ years of banking experience with a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in client relationship management, ideally with banking private equity firms;
- Good leadership and influencing skills, and ability to achieve goals by developing team members and enhancing team effectiveness;
- Strong critical and creative thinking with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses;
- Experience in dealing with a wide array of corporate clients and credit structures;
- Ability to quickly build credibility, close deals and win relationships from competitors in order to generate incremental loan outstanding, fees, deposit balances;
- Understanding of private investment firm structures, including buyout, fund of funds, venture capital, senior debt and mezzanine debt;
- Experience in negotiating term sheets, structuring credits, and reviewing and negotiating legal documents in partnership with counsel;
- Demonstrated ability in high level effective communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effect desired results in the back-office and product areas of the bank;
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in both internal credit memos and client communications.
- Team player with a highly developed ability to work and communicate effectively with credit, and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Results-driven with the ability to translate needs into business opportunities
- Fluent in Chinese & English
Interested candidates please contact Claudia Lee on +852 2777 6310 or send your updated CV to C.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation or click the APPLY NOW button down below.