A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Corporate Services, Digital Business Services
Corporate Services is a team of professionals managing close to 300 properties in Hong Kong used by thousands of employees to support millions of customers. Whether it is a customer entering the branch or an employee collaborating in the office, the team is responsible for making it a positive experience.
Working closely with business partners and external vendors, the team covers a wide range of real estate functions. This includes planning, acquisition, design, construction/fitting out, asset management, facilities management, and administration of Hang Seng's operational and investment real estate portfolio. The team also provides collateral appraisal services to internal business users and asset management services to external customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Protective Security
. Principal responsibilities
- Operationally oversee all Protective Security activity in Hong Kong and accountable for all PS controls & ensure the effective execution
- Manage the response and resolution to any material security incidents, provide appropriate assistance to enable the swift resolution of live incidents
- Provide clear strategic direction and leadership and steer team members, where required, to develop fully into their role, providing coaching and guidance as require
- Build trusting relationships with key stakeholders based on a common understanding of roles and responsibilities. Develop and maintain trusted relationships with Senior executives and regional/countries / Business CEOs / COO
- Attend regional and country risk and control management meetings as require d
- Ensure the Hong Kong Protective Security teams work in alignment with global and regional policy, Protective Security standards and applicable local regulations
- Plans and manages all Physical Security related activities in alignment with global Corporate Services strategy
- University degree in a related discipline
- Significant knowledge and working experience in Protective Security, and risk management planning, processes and operations with a bank or financial institution
- Detailed understanding of Protective Security controls, techniques and their application
- Significant awareness of third-party influences on our ability to operate
- Proven track record of implementing risk management programs and occupational health and well-being promotional program
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate and negotiate with all levels of
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.