An extremely well-funded quant hedge fund is looking to hire a seasoned Quant to spearhead and run its trading and library build out efforts across traditional assets as well as crypto and decentralized financial assets. The ideal candidate will have experience not only developing and implementing fully automated, HFT strategies but also have applied experience managing traders, quant researchers and developers. Experience managing portfolios at institutional levels is a plus.
- Lead the firm's quantitative trading efforts (HFT market making)
- Conduct alpha research, portfolio optimization, and alpha blending to maximize returns from each signal produced by the team
- Manage an existing global team of traders, quant researchers and developers.
- Collaborate with CEO and CTO to spearhead idea generation around the fund and its performance.
- Oversee the risk management of trade operations.
- 10 + years of experience in the systematic trading space or Front Office Quantitative team on the sell side
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience of managing substantial amounts of capital
- Experience managing and leading a team of 3 or more quant professionals (ie. Developers, Quants, Traders).
- Expertise in Python/C++.
- Applied experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies (DeFi experience preferred).
- Advanced quantitative discipline (Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics etc.).