Our client is seeking for a Head of Regulatory Compliance professional to join their fast growing business.
- To be the Head of Regulatory Compliance in managing all regulatory compliance issues, providing assurance to CEO and the management that regulatory compliance risks are managed effectively within the bank.
- To manage the regulatory risks of the Hong Kong Branch.
- To manage the regulatory relationship with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
- To manage regulatory visits by local regulators and those from Head Office including requests for information.
- To liaise with the regulatory authorities (i.e. HKMA) and auditors (i.e., external and internal) where necessary with regard to various reports, transactional matters and incidents.
- To handle and advise business and support units to establish appropriate policies, manuals and procedures for their operations
- To Set up the compliance review program to perform sufficient assurance reviews and detect any regulatory compliance risks
- To handle and advise on regular submissions or ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request or enquires, and liaise with regulators and coordinate appropriate responses to their queries
- At least 10+ years relevant/related experience, retail/consumer banking expereince will be a plus.
- Experienced in advising on Hong Kong regulatory Compliance and interacting with regulatory bodies
- Familiar with the relevant banking laws
- Knowledge of fintech, mobile banking, payment systems, and receptive to the use of new technology such as Big Data and AI
- Willing to work independently and work in ambiguity and fast-changing environment
- Able to communicate well with all levels of staf
- Verbal and written English and Chinese are essential
For interested parties, please feel free to contact Maggie Li at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.