Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- To define and determine system development quality and standards in enhancing IT overall control in development environment
- To work with system development teams to review and improve overall quality of deliverables
- To review and maintain policy, procedures and standard for system development governance and compliance
- To design quality control framework for system development
- To perform control assurance activities in the area of Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management
- Degree holder or above in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in system development
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in project governance and compliance
- With strong business sense and ability to communicate and influence effectively with senior stakeholders at all levels
- Good leadership, coaching, communication interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Ms Liu at 3996 8091 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 3996 8090