Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for?
As the Head of Technology Operations / Service Manager, you will be reporting directly to our CIO, with an overall objective of overseeing Mox's technology day-to-day operations of the company's technical services. Including all forms of technical equipment ensuring that it is operating in a reliable, safe and optimised manner to planning for future growth and development.
This will be a high-visibility role within the Technology Leadership Team, playing a critical part in ensuring Mox's continued growth utilising the latest in Cloud and Finance technology. Responsibilities:
- Overall management of Mox's technology operations, effectively working with partners and suppliers to ensure systems are available, stable and efficient.
- Manage a team of IT Asset Managers, Incident Managers and IT Audit and Regulatory Manager
- Coordinating efficient resolution of issues (incidents and problems) across the bank's teams, systems and partners to actively drive down open incidents within acceptable remediation periods.
- Schedule and management of planned outages, including communications to impacted teams across the organization.
- Developing and maintaining Service Level Objectives, including the monitoring and reporting of these metrics to senior management.
- Work with various teams within Technology and lines of business to establish the Disaster Recovery requirements and develop a Disaster Recovery Plan for critical systems.
- Support the development of the Technology Team's response for BCP (business continuity planning).
- Management of Technology vendors through the contract lifecycle, including performance and cost reviews.
- Administer appropriate frameworks and best practices.
- Develop, maintain, and update relevant Technology policies and procedures.
- Identify improvement opportunities, develop appropriate plans and execute remediation activities in the Tech Ops domain.
- Responsible for Risk Management of the Technology Operations domain.
- Support any relevant, Audit and Regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to strategy and planning activities including financials, resourcing etc.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the IT industry, with a track record of Service Management, preferably in the Financial Industry.
- Solid understanding of IT application, Infrastructure controls, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning controls and regulatory requirements.
- Deep and applied understanding of Cloud Infrastructure.
- A minimum 4 years of experience in an Agile operational environment.
- Preferably comes from a technical background in DevOps or SRE or has worked closely with DevOps / SRE teams.
- Experience with different systems used in banks (e.g., SWIFT).
- Impeccable English skills (both written and verbal).
- Understanding of latest developments in technology products and services.
- Flexible, goal oriented, outstanding analytical abilities and attention to details.
- ITIL or equivalent certified.