Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
The Head of Technology Risk Management is a 2nd line of defense role, encompassing Cyber Risk and Technology Risk for the organization, reporting to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO). This role is responsible for establishing related internal cybersecurity / TRM frameworks against HKMA requirements.
- Drive bank-wide enhancement and implementation of technology and cyber risk management. framework, policies, methodology, and tools in line with the bank’s risk appetite on technology and cyber risks.
- Oversee the technology risk management program, functioning as an independent and objective body responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring of technology and cyber risk management.
- Establish and maintain technology and cyber risk oversight and risk sensing through development and analysis of key risk indicators (KRIs).
- Establish and maintain effective technology and cyber risk management reporting process is in place, enabling timely escalation of severe technology and cyber risk incidents and submission of reporting to RMC.
- Develop strong relationships with key partners across both business and IT; be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Drive and perform thematic, deep dive reviews (both global and divisional), focused on both fundamental Cyber Risk and Technology Risk topics and Emerging Risk topics.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related discipline.
- 10-15 years or above of Technology, operational risk management, or other applicable experience.
- Interest in driving a technology risk management culture with key business and IT teams as well as shaping strategic use of Emerging Technology.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills; proven ability to influence.
- Academic experience or hands on development experience in one or more emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Distributed Ledger Technology, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud computing a plus.
- Understanding of technology risk / cyber security frameworks (HKMA TM-G-1, HKMA CRAF).
- Good stakeholder management and communication skill in both Chinese and Mandarin.
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.