Team Head role Experience in designing and delivering learning / talent management / organizational development programs and processes
Our client, a well-known bank, is looking for a high caliber to join team.
- Lead a team to identify training and development needs
- Design and implement training programs in support of the Bank's business and people strategies
- Review learning curriculum and roadmap to facilitate staff development
- Formulate and drive talent management strategies and organizational development initiatives to attract, develop and retain the Bank's talent
- Develop the Bank's future leaders and successors by identifying high potential talent with psychometric assessment tools and proposing development plans for closing knowledge/skill gaps
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and talent management programs
- Oversee the operations of Training Centre including training administration
- Lead / support ah hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of experience in training and/or talent management, preferably in financial institutions
- Good understanding of training and talent management trends, developments and best practices in market
- Proven experience in designing and delivering learning / talent management / organizational development programs and processes
- Exposure to design training programs through e-learning platform
- Relevant qualification and experience in interpreting and conducting debriefing on psychometric assessments would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and project management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply, please send your detailed resume at eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
(website: www.connersconsulting.com) Tel: (852) 3996 8090