Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Wealth and Personal Banking ("WPB") Business Transformation and Planning
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of WPB Business Transformation and Planning. Principal responsibilities
- Lead the development of WPB business strategy and transformation plans to capture new market opportunities, position WPB for future growth, and achieve the Bank's business goals and financial aspirations.
- Oversee and track the progress of key WPB business transformation and strategic programmes in growth segments, identify potential risk and issues, facilitate senior management reporting and provide programme governance.
- Coordinate among WPB business units on the delivery of the strategic outcomes of relevant Group and Bank business transformation and strategic programmes, and facilitate the communication between WPB business units, the Bank's Functions and the Group.
- Develop insights on future banking transformation, business model changes and market dynamics in HK and GBA, and competitive analyses to inform strategic decisions, and drive the development of business cases for our strategic programmes.
- Provide change leadership in the review and transformation of WPB business model to enhance competitive advantages and create value in cross WPB strategic initiatives.
- Ensure all control measures relevant to the job responsibilities are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and growth mindset with seasoned banking and financial services experience preferably in WPB business.
- Proven track record of effective change programme management, including planning and decision making, prioritizing actions, managing multiple stakeholders to bring transformation programmes to successful completion.
- Strong leadership, facilitation and collaboration to orchestrate transformation plans and programmes implementation working across different business stakeholders and supporting teams at different levels.
- Strong conceptual and analytical capabilities to navigate internal and external contexts, and deal with ambiguities.
- Acute sense of business direction and thorough knowledge of WPB business to make sound judgment in cross-WPB transformation initiatives.
- Keep abreast of market developments and business trends to explore new business opportunities in HK and the wider region.
- Highly effective influence and communication skills, ability to clearly document the current state and the recommendations.
- Strong outcome focus with adaptability and accountability in delivery.
- Language proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or related disciplines.