Our client is a leading international insurance provider with diverse range of services across Life and Non-Life Insurance. They are seeking to attract high-calibre talent to support their Panel Network Strategy in Health Services sector, this is a strategic position that drives the changes of the Panel Network Management and shapes its operational model. Also providing an opportunity to involve in Monitoring the Network Operations and Dealing with Complex Business plan.
- Lead and support the group on strategic development plans, provider network management strategies formulation, structure and propose the entire business plan for panel network development
- Conduct and develop provider network management framework, policies and procedures
- To analysis the improvement based on the performance and satisfaction of the providers, and the comments from distribution channels, policyholders and related stakeholders
- Support and monitor the projects are done smoothly and efficiency
- Assist the Director to control the pricing and agreement with doctor or medical provider and determinate the cost containment opportunities
- Collaborate with regulatory department to ensure the compliance are preform properly
- Handle the product launch proposals and presentations
- Maintain and build good internal and external stakeholders and clients
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.