Review and prepare documents relating to hedge fund Provide legal support to different business units Coordinating with outside legal counsel 3-5 years of experience within hedge fund formation
- Draft and review of private fund offering materials, partnership agreements and other private fund legal documentation
- Provide legal support to different business units in relation to their operations and projects; including drafting agreements, advising on legal issues, and regulatory initiatives.
- Regulatory filing assistance
- Advise management on trusts and structured products;
- Co-ordinate with different departments to develop solutions to business operation issues.
- Review and prepare documents relating to hedge fund which invests in the global markets;
- Advise on the legal implications of offering new and existing products and services
- Coordinating with outside legal counsel with respect to a variety of issues including regulatory, corporate and fund investment work
- Draft and review various contracts, non-disclosure agreements and other legal documentation
- Perform ad hoc research projects
- 3-5 years of experience within hedge fund formation reviewing fund documents, drafting and negotiating side letters and service provider agreements
- Strong knowledge of the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and FINRA regulations
- Law firm or in-house experience at an asset management firm is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Willingness to learn new topics and work in an evolving business environment
- High level of integrity
- Organized and detailed oriented with big picture capability
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Native Mandarin speaker is highly preferred
Please submit your CV online and please include your current basic salary and your expected salary in your CV, also remark your visa kind and status in your CV if you need work permit in Hong Kong.