- decent bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KOS International
- 15 Nov 18
Join a growing Chinese Investmend Bank and provide 1st tier IT support.
About our Client
Our client is a listed and growing Chinese Investment Bank, as part of the expansion exercise, they are seeking a junior IT professional to join their dedicated IT team to provide helpdesk support.
About the Role
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, you will be providing 1st tier daily support to end-users and participate in helpdesk projects and implementation work. You will liaise with customers to diagnose and report on IT problems, assist in negotiation with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors on procurement, pricing, and requirement on desktop equipment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of IT support experience
- Knowledge and experience in 1st tier user and technical support with strong skill in troubleshooting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good soft skills in handling users
- Knowledge and experience in using Windows desktop and domain administration, inventory management system, software deployment system
- Experience in financial service industry (e.g. investment banks, securities, brokerage firm) is an advantage
- Ability to manage disparate demands from multiple customers/end-users
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player, able to work independently and proactive
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.