Service Line Overview
Restructuring team works with our clients to find the best way to drive value enhancement through the creation and execution of business transformation strategies as well as turnaround, financial restructuring, liquidity and insolvency support.
KPMG's Restructuring team offers a range of services and provides solutions to companies, their stakeholders and individuals in financial distress. Our services include:
- Formal Insolvency Work
- Financial Restructuring
- Crisis Cash Management
- Working capital advisory
- Impaired Loan Advisory Services
- Estate Administrations
You will be involved in a diverse and interesting range of assignments including the reporting on and researching the financial condition of stressed and distressed companies; helping to provide restructuring solutions and managing the assets and estates of both corporates and individuals. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of engagements
- Monitoring progress and ensuring the compliance of both client's deadlines and statutory requirements
- Providing guidance / coaching to juniors
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities
- Working independently and reporting to the engagement partners / managers on a regular basis
- Drafting reports and documents to Court, government authorities, creditors and stakeholders
- Reviewing, analyzing and investigating extensively on information gathered from various sources
- Assisting the team in dealing with other ad-hoc tasks, i.e. client enquiries, researches, pitches and presentations etc.
- Opportunities to participate in meetings with clients / investors / lawyers / Counsels
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients and other professional advisors
- A degree holder with a professional qualification in accounting. CA, HKICPA, CPAA qualification is an advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional firm is a plus
- Relevant corporate recovery and restructuring experience is an advantage
- A self-motivated team player with strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to identify issues and solve complex problems
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Analyst position.
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients. To lead by example, we launched Our Impact Plan (OIP) which includes our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
Please note that all information in this form has been voluntarily supplied and will be used by KPMG for selection purposed only.