BAH Partners currently have an opening in Hong Kong for an AVP Business Analyst at a Major European Bank. They are urgently seeking an accomplished BA with experience in either prime services, prime brokerage, or equity derivatives.
Junior - Mid Level (5- 8 years relevant experience as a Business Analyst within Equity Derivatives or Prime Finance)
- You will aid in the design and enhancement of a large-scale digital asset trading system, configuring automated tests, and optimizing a low latency system.
- Working closely with trading teams, you will design a platform for high frequency trading and architect technical solutions in a fast-paced environment
- You will need a minimum of 5 years working as a PM/BA within the equity domain and prime service technology, an understanding of prime business and MO/BO Post Trade processes is a plus.
- A strong understanding of SDLC tools for agile such as Jira and SCRUM principles is a plus.
- Hands on Experience with SQL and exposure to is a plus to help query data in the database
- Working as a Business Analyst in Prime Services, you will have exposure to both the business and technology side of the firm, granting you invaluable experience moving forward.
- With offices spanning the globe, you will have the opportunity to be working with some of the top developers and corporate bankers in the world, working in close collaboration to international teams.
Contact me for any number of roles in hedge funds, investment banks, insurance firms, proprietary trading firms alongside a plethora of Fintech Companies. We always have roles to fill in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, the UK and across the APAC region.
You can reach me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me for a confidential discussion on +852 9858 8031.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340