Human Resources- CIB Learning Program Manager- Analyst (1 year contract)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential. About the team:
The team is responsible for supporting all learning and development requirements of the Corporate and Investment Bank's front office functions in APAC, ie. Investment and Corporate Banking, Wholesale Payments, Markets and Securities Services. About the role:
This one year contract role is based in Hong Kong. The incumbent will be a part of the Learning and Development team supporting the Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Front Office in APAC. The role will regionally report to the Relationship Manager, Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) in HK.
As Program Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for working closely with the relationship manager to support and deliver the learning and development agenda of the business in line with their regional as well as global priorities.
The successful candidate must be professional, confident and have experience with the end-to-end program management for multiple events. Job Description:
1. Key member of the CIB Front Office Learning and Development team, responsible for supporting the Learning & Development RM in the full spectrum of learning and talent management activities. This includes providing insight and advice to Relationship Manager based on understanding of the operational and program management aspect of any program delivery; suggesting process improvements; sharing best practices with the overall objective providing flawless program execution and providing the best possible experience for the clients.
2. Program Management: Responsible for managing the training curriculum for the CIB Front Office population with the overall objective of ensuring a seamless experience for the participants. This will include managing all of the below activities:
• Marketing and Training Communication: Draft and communicate course announcements. Create and manage calendar invites, and manage trainee enquiries. Monitor class enrollment, ensuring optimal number of participants.
• Training Event logistics support: Ensure end-to-end training logistics support. Room reservations and logistics requirements, multimedia setup, conference and event management. Handle on-ground classroom management (materials, room set-up / facilities), and manage virtual training events, travelling to external training locations where required.
a) Vendor support: Main point of contact for training vendors. Will be responsible for putting together Statement of Work/ Purchase Order as per the Master Agreements; ensure the SOW are uploaded into system as per existing processes. Communicate with vendors to ensure seamless delivery of the program. May include training venue and location details, flight and accommodation arrangements.
b) Learning Management System: Work with the Operations team responsible for managing the data related to all training metrics. This includes raising tickets in a timely manner to create classes in the system, update training records, generate periodic and ad hoc training reports. Responsibilities will also include maintaining internal training trackers/ SharePoint, and running regular reports, such as training scorecards and training data based on business asks.
c) Expense management: Manage, track and process training-related invoices, contracts and agreements. Record program expenses via tracking system and reconcile against the budget.
3. Participate in regional and global projects as necessary, assist in regional onboarding and new hire orientation.
4. Based on individual's learning curve he/she will have the opportunity to project manage program from end to end- ie. work with HR partners and RM to collate nominations, identify business speakers/ facilitators, put together briefing document for stakeholders and speakers; brief vendors (if being used) with the overall objective of delivering a complete program. Skills Required:
• 5+ years' experience with training support, event planning or equivalent in a corporate environment for a major company or other complex, matrixed organization.
• Demonstrated success with managing complex logistics for multiple programs/events.
• Experience with performing in a multi-cultural, diverse and fast-paced environment; adjusting readily to shifting priorities and rapid change with composure.
• Strong work ethic - reliable, productive, cooperative, self-disciplined, trustworthy, accountable. Recognizes when it's appropriate to deliver more than expected, and embodies principles that guide work behavior leading to consistently producing high-quality and accurate work.
• Superior analytical and decision-making skills, combined with the ability to think innovatively.
• First-class client service, interpersonal and team skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills suitable for a corporate environment.
• Solid technical skills, with the ability to learn new systems and interact with multiple systems, and knowledge and experience with Microsoft applications - Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Word.
• Sound organization and time management skills, with the ability to serve multiple clients at all levels, prioritize requests and negotiate deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality reports/materials.
• Learning management system experience would be preferred