Human Resources - HR Records Management - APAC Project Lead - Associate - Hong Kong / Singapore
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) is a best-in-class, global HR service delivery organization of over 800 people, servicing the entire population of JPMC, currently totaling over 250,000 employees worldwide in over 60 countries. HRSD provides vital services in the areas of Payroll, HR Call Center (accessHR), Employee On and Off Boarding, Data Management, Benefits Administration and Project Management. HRSD supports the firm in achieving its strategic priorities by leveraging its core principles of superior employee experience, operational excellence, efficient global coverage and a commitment to its people.
The newly formed HR Chief Data and Analytics Office will be responsible for the overall data strategy, governance, workforce insights, analytics, and reporting for Human Resources. The successful candidate will land a critical and highly visible role driving records remediation efforts across Corporate HR functions in adherence to the firm's record retention policy and will be responsible for leading projects, driving process improvements, and providing expert advice and consultative services to these areas. The Chief Data and Analytics Office will work closely with Human Resources Service Delivery and the HR Global Data Management team.
HR's Data Management function is responsible for the strategy, processes and systems required to maintain the accurate and complete details of each employee at JPMorgan Chase. The team drives consistency and delivers efficiencies through shared services, consistent metrics and technology-driven solutions to improve the firm's core employee data. Responsibilities:
• Assist the APAC Records Management Regional Lead with records remediation efforts for all areas of corporate and business aligned HR teams in APAC
• Lead projects, maintain project plans, and drive process improvements in a matrix environment in accordance with the Firmwide Records Management policy
• Coordinate vendor support and logistics/administrative requirements with site leads and Vendor Management
• Serve as a secondary point of contact and Records Management SME for approximately 20 Locations and Corporate HR functions
• Accurately track progress, capture metrics, and create executive status reports for senior managers
• Assist with updating and maintaining the team's Sharepoint sites
• Document processes and procedures in order to provide written guidance to HR teams Required:
• At least 5-7 years of experience as a Project Manager leading multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Proficient in process mapping and process optimization
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Visio, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Sharepoint
• Proven record of establishing strong, collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders in various business areas
• Confidence and ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly effective analytical, troubleshooting, and decision making abilities
• Able to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours, including support of global time zones
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• High tolerance for ambiguity paired with the desire to organize it
• Capability to see the big picture/strategy and lead others towards the desired end state Preferred:
• Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
• PMP Certification desired
• Agile project management experience, especially as a Scrum Master
• Knowledge of Records Management policies and platforms
• Experience using data quality and reporting tools (IDQ, Business Objects, or Tableau)
• Compliance and/or controls experience
• Background in document management processes and applications (Enterprise Imaging and Scanning Systems, Captiva / IBM FileNet)
• Expertise in Accutrac, enterprise archives, and shared drives