Fluent in Putonghua Serve payroll and staff benefits in Hong Kong & China
Our client, a well-known financial insurance corporation, is looking for a high caliber to join team.
- Manage the functions of compensation & benefits as well as performance management in HK & China
- Support recruitment function: including administration, screening, liaise with agents
- Review, develop and revamp human resources policies and procedures in compliance with statutory requirements, best practice and the needs of the company.
- Provide internal consultancy services and guidance on the responsible functions.
- Participate in ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' solid experience in compensation & benefits and performance management, preferably gained from banking or financial institutions or MNC.
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance and related employment legislation and regulations.
- Sound experience in compensation & benefits as well as performance management.
- Demonstrated excellent Chinese writing skill for policies compilation
- Mature, independent with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua).
- To apply, please send your detailed resume at eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
(website: www.connersconsulting.com) Tel: (852) 3996 8090