- Assist in the production of in-house promotional materials and presentation materials for intranet, LinkedIn posts and other internal communications.
- Arrange video production from conceptual idea and script-writing, to video-shooting, editing and post-production.
- Develop/write articles and contents for internal communications and other in-house marketing materials.
- Assist in the organization of and provide on-site support to employee engagement activities or other employee events.
- Perform team administration, ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Degree holder in multimedia design, journalism and communication, or related disciplines.
- Relevant experience of graphics design and video production, and content writing for internal communications messages is preferred. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Knowledge in internal communication, video production, and graphic design, etc.
- Practical knowledge in operating PC applications, design software and video production equipment/system/software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.