See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Department Profile
Human Resources provide support and strategy at every level of Morgan Stanley’s business. It helps firm and business unit management with strategic direction in employee recruiting, retention, development and compensation. HR Coverage partner with individual business units to deliver support in data analysis, compensation analysis and performance management. Other HR teams are product-focused, specializing in compensation, benefits, risk and control, employee relations, recruiting, reporting and learning and development. Role Profile
Sitting within the campus leadership team, this role will be responsible for the development and delivery of the annual marketing campaign, attraction and campus events strategy; as well as the design and execution of training and development programs for Morgan Stanley’s annual Summer and Full Time Analyst classes for the Asia region.
The successful individual will be an excellent communicator, a strong team manager and confident at building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders. They will be skilled at developing high quality and engaging communications; aligning regional and global priorities to deliver high quality programs and campaigns that meet the business’s needs. This role partners closely with the APAC, EMEA and NA campus leadership team and RPO vendor to execute and innovate. Primary Responsibilities Campaign, Marketing and Event Management
• Lead the development and execution of annual marketing campaigns, in line with global campaign and business strategy, that attract high caliber talent to our Asia programs;
• Develop marketing plans to support the full recruitment journey, identifying and attracting leads, compelling them to apply, supporting their application and assessment and onboarding them into the Firm;
• Partnering with D&I, recruiters and country leads to design the annual events strategy that enables us to attract and cultivate a diverse talent pool
• Ensuring marketing is integrated across all channels, focusing on digital marketing and e-comms, as well as in person and events
• Act as the key liaison for the region with the Campus Relationship Management (CRM) teams in NA and EMEA to ensure global consistency in the way we position Morgan Stanley as an industry leader in our on and offline initiatives.
• Partner with recruiters to develop a strategy for early identification of talent and keep warm strategies to develop and maintain strong relationships with our pipeline
• Oversee the CRM for target schools across the region, ensuring a consistent and structured approach for each; building relationships with career services, faculties, student bodies, clubs and societies.
• Tracking the attraction and events budget and compiling regular metrics and reports that measure the ROI of all event and marketing activities. Program Management (PM)
• Set the Campus Program Management strategy for the region, ensuring alignment with the global PM teams.
• Develop, design and execute all entry level Analyst and Associate training programs, including Firmwide Orientation days for all summer intern and full time programs.
• Partner with the Talent Development team on continuing education programs for junior talent across the firm.
• Devise and manage the annual keep-warm calendar and onboarding strategy for the region’s intern and fulltime Analysts and Associates, in partnership with the campus recruiting leads.
• Responsible for all vendor management, including annual vendor reviews
• Work with Talent Development and Coverage to devise a framework to support managers with the ongoing management and development of their junior talent, taking into account generational insights (such as millennials).
• Identify KPIs and devise metrics, dashboards, year-end reports that continuously measure the efficiency, success and cost effectiveness of all program management efforts across the region.
• Manage and continuously monitor the program management budget (Firmwide/divisional) and regularly report on ROI and spend.
• Partner with D&I to ensure all training and ongoing development programs support junior female talent and those with non-finance degree backgrounds throughout their career at Morgan Stanley.
• Build relationships with counterparts inside and outside Morgan Stanley for best practice sharing purposes. Team Management
• Lead and provide strategic direction to team across both CRM and Programs.
• Establish objectives, manage the performance, coach and develop direct reports across both CRM and Programs.
• Oversee the Resource Solutions (RS) team in partnership with the RS Account Manager, and direct them through the planning and execution of the season.
• Responsible for ensuring cohesion and partnership with Recruiting, Program Management and the CRM function, continuously identifying opportunities to further connect the functions, identify operational attraction related synergies, maintain open communication channels, best practice and information sharing.
• Lead on any additional, ad hoc attraction linked global or regional work streams identified on an annual basis. Qualifications:
• A confident and clear communicator across different audiences, able to build trust through active listening and understanding barriers and concerns.
• Proven track record in project management experience and leading team to work towards a common goal.
• Significant experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, often overcoming significant challenges or barriers to effective working
• Confident in sharing effective practice, giving and receiving feedback and supporting cross-team to help colleagues achieve successful outcomes.
• Team management experience - ability to inspire, lead, delegate and manage
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail A collaborative approach and an ability to get things done by working closely with others in a complex, fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
• Strong results focused attitude and ‘can- do’ mind-set. Has the ability to get things done, can build an effective network to navigate the organization and will see projects and initiatives through to the end. Will dive into the detail when needed.
• A desire to keep up-to-date with the graduate recruitment landscape, including a good understanding of the options available to our competitors.
• Have 7+ years working experience
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.