Our client is one of the reputable Re-Insurance company in Hong Kong. The are looking for a Human Resources & Administration Manager to head-up the Hong Kong Office.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Manage employee compensation and benefits.
- Assess training needs and monitor staff development programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the human resources functions.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the Admin Team to provide general office support for the Hong Kong Branch to enhance smooth operation.
- Oversee the travel and entertainment to ensure adherence to the corporate policies
- Oversee the office leasing matters.
- Lead ad hoc projects as required.
- University degree in Business Administration, HR Management or equivalent.
- 10 years or above experience in Human Resources & Admin Management and minimum 3 years in a manager role.
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations.
- Familiar with various HR processes (payroll, tax, employee benefits).
- Ability to work independently and manage multi-tasks at the same time.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Strong in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.