This firm is a HK-headquartered investment bank. They operate from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe This team is under IT EQD department which is responsible for supporting the Front Office and Back Office of their rapidly growing Prime and Equity Derivatives business. Currently, it is with around 40 people spreading across both Hong Kong and Pune, India. This team will focus on building real-time risk, pricing, booking, RFQ and data platforms for their, Delta One, Fixed Income and Equities Derivatives desks.
- Develop new systems or enhance existing systems to meet business requirements for the Equity Option desk
- Work with the team and other colleagues to design and review technical solutions
- Adopt new technologies and frameworks in projects
- Support project managers by providing reliable estimates and alerting them of delays or issues as early as possible
- Follow the processes for version control, continuous integration and release management
- Keep record and documents on design, support, user manuals and operation procedures
- Ensure code is covered thorough by unit tests and rigorously tested before deploying to QA or UAT
- Coordinate with production support teams on releases and issue management
- Other tasks related to projects as directed by the manager
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honor (or equivalent) or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or an IT related discipline from a prestigious institution
- 4-7 years of experience in software development
- Strong development skills in python and Java
- At least 2 years of experience with Equity Derivatives front office systems development and good understanding of options
- Familiar with SQL databases and web-based application development
- Working knowledge of automated unit testing frameworks and best practices
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2544 4475 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best technology talent to Asia Pacific’s best technology-driven organizations across the banking, trading, FinTech and e-commerce sectors.