International company B2Broker (Business to Broker) is a fintech developer and liquidity provider for brokerage companies, banks and investment funds. Having occupied its niche in the market since 2014, the company is a leader in its field, and therefore it is constantly growing and developing. Nowadays the company’s offices are situated in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Limassol, Hong Kong, Minsk, London, Dubai and Kiev.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients;
- Maintenance and support of existing clients. Keeping good relationships and loyalty of clients to our company through highly professional communication skills;
- Processing of incoming client requests in English/Chinese and gathering maximum possible information to resolve an issue maintaining a minimal response time;
- Negotiations about the project, payment and contract conditions tracking.
- Work independently on a problem using existing knowledge base and access to systems;
- Resolving system and application issues, IT product support;
- Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process;
- Determine when a problem is beyond the current level of competence and needs to be escalated to the next level for further resolution.
- Comfortable working within a client-facing role and liaising with third parties;
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar experience with computer programs or IT background or experience in the support team;
- Fluent English and Chinese ( Mandarin/Cantonese) languages are a must; the Japanese or other Asia languages are often optional – but a big plus!
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Self-directed learning skills (work is related to financial markets and a variety of highly specialized software solutions are used; it constantly requires expanding the range of your knowledge and skills);
- Independence, proactive and time-management skills.
What We offer:
- Double pay and bonuses based on skills and experience.
- Work with our multinational team and opportunities for career development.
- Travel allowance.
- Remote and flexible working hours.