IT Administrative Support Officer is under our Business Support Department. Job duties: assist to manage the daily operation in IT procurement and vendor management; Provide IT technical advice, desktop support, liaise with users, applications team and vendors to resolve problems; Responsible to Install/configure computing and related equipment (such as desktop, laptop equipment, device and network equipment issues) Requirements: Diploma Holder or above in IT, Computer Science, Computing; Fresh graduates and IANG holders are welcomed
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Assist to manage the daily operation in IT procurement and vendor management
- Provide IT technical advice, desktop support, liaise with users, applications team and vendors to resolve problems
- Responsible to Install/configure computing and related equipment (such as desktop, laptop equipment, device and network equipment issues)
- Handle end-users IT-related queries and problems
- Maintain proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and assist in technical planning for future enhancement
- Work closely with different teams to ensure bank-wide IT projects are delivered smoothly and within deadline
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- Diploma Holder or above in IT, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Around 1 to 2 years working experience in desktop support, IT solution or project management
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows server will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word processing
- Positive working attitude, self-motivated, good teamwork, detail minded and work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Fresh graduates and IANG holders will also be considered
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Clerk)
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or Email to mailto:Recruitment@chiyubank.com Recruitment@chiyubank.com or clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.