- Manage and maintain various mission critical trading systems including Fidessa, Bloomberg AIM, TOMS and other in-house business platforms.
- Provide trading desk support to front, middle and back office stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and scripts for business operation.
- Conduct and coordinate UAT and regression test for the on-going system upgrades.
- Configuration management and software promotion/release to various system environments.
- Follow-up issues and liaise with service vendors and users' requests in a timely manner.
- Involve in various potential new project phases for the business.
- Occasional weekend support roster for system release or health check is required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in application support or development of the large-scale systems.
- Strong knowledge of DMA and DSA electronic trading technology and HKEx market practice.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg EMSX, FIX protocol and TCP/IP.
- Hands-on knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft SQL Server skill.
- Profound knowledge with scripting languages (Python, Windows, Linux Shells), XML/XSL technology.
- Candidates from investment bank, securities firm, fund house or FinTech vendors are highly desirable.
- Be a pro-active team player and articulate to fast-paced business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is mandatory.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now" or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)