FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
The individual will provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of the audit assignments. The individual will also add value to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Work closely with CTO, local IT and information security teams to maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan for assigned locations (whenever needed)
- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit jobs in accordance with the GIA Standards
- Partner with financial auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes
- Contribute to Group IT audit practices with relevant skill-set and business knowledge
- Build audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes
- Prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with Quality Assurance Review (QAR) requirements
- Lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management
- Proactively contribute to the development of the team through coaching, training and providing timely feedback to junior staff
- Take the initiative in improving self through classroom and on-the-job trainings
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities and duties assigned by the Head of Internal Audit Hong Kong, the Regional Directors and/or the Group Head of Internal Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of IT audit, technology risk or security risk management experience
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with good understanding in IT controls and risks
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity, system development process and/or business continuity management
- Strong record of the ability to support business audit in identifying, testing and reporting on automated application controls
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Computing is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience managing relationships with senior management and in complex organisation structures.
- Good command of both oral and written English. Fluency in Putonghua is preferred.
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools), Power BI (data visualisation tools) and TeamMate is an advantage.
- Good team player who is committed to achieve results
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Good analytical, written/verbal communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to direct and drive multiple engagements simultaneously
- You are required to obtain the relevant license(s) if your job involves regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.