Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an experienced IT Audit Senior Manager to join their team. This is a high-profile role where you will be interacting with senior stakeholders, management, the Risk and Technology teams, and also the business to drive the end-to-end IT Audits for the firm.
- End-to-end IT Audit, including planning, execution and completion.
- Manage IT Audit projects including SOX audits, key risk audits, project risk audits, and special projects; Manage time & resources, budgets and schedules.
- Prepare audit reports, with value-added recommendations.
- Present findings and recommendations to business unit management; reach agreement on appropriate solutions to risk management and operational efficiency issues.
- Assist business unit management by providing risk management consulting support and risk management education and training.
- Minimum 8+ years of IT Audit experience, ideally with exposure to the banking/insurance / financial services industry.
- Experience with IT Risk Control or IT Audit.
- Candidates with Big 4 Audit experience plus in-house expertise are also welcome.
- Technical background and/or knowledge covering: IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity, applications & systems development (SDLC), and business continuity management.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills are required to enable independent research and accurate assessments of risk management process effectiveness and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- CIA and/or CISA certification is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Leslie Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org and put IT Audit Senior Manager - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) AVP, IT Security (e-Banking Systems)
2) Security Regulatory Advocate
3) Security Architect - Leading Investment Bank