HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary:
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Compliance Officer to join our Cloud and Platform team. Our team maintains first-in-class systems for trading, market data and clearing in cash and derivative markets. We play a critical role on infrastructure support, including Cloud Engineering, Database and Shared Services & Tooling of our mission critical systems. We also partner with application and cyber security teams to operate our systems in such fast growing financial markets in Hong Kong. If you want to make an impact, come and join us. Job Duties: Responsibilities
- Report to team lead and work closely with Operations and Infrastructure teams for supporting business operations.
- Perform regular administration for purchase requisition and asset management.
- Play a role in vulnerability management such as severity assessments, reclassifications and exception registrations.
- Interact with internal parties on service request reviews.
- Compile operation documents such as changes requests, operation requests and compliance reports.
- Participate for project coordination role to collaborate with vendors and internal parties to fulfill compliance requirements.
Why join us
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- 1+ years of working experience of IT system related administration.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player who can proactively engage with peers and take ownership to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Gain invaluable working experience in a top tier exchange in the financial industry.
• Learn and integrate the compliance standards in a risk-based firm like HKEX.
• Expand your talent and expertise to improve our productivity and efficiency.
• Be a part of an elite team that drives world class IT standard.
• Work in a team culture that encourages help, share and learn with one another. Company Introduction:
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.