We are currently looking for potential candidate to help improve out information security.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Routine information security systems monitoring and maintenance, include Firewall, Antivirus, IDS, IPS, DLP, WAF, etc.
- Responsible for internal information security technology audit;
- Assist implementation of information security projects for oversea offices.
- Report and co-work with HQ Information Security team for all relevant information security improvement work;
- Report and co-work with HK IT team for local IT support services;
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of systems and network maintenance experience;
- At least 8-10 years working experience with network security, terminal security and/or application security;
- Relevant practical experience in penetration testing, risk assessment, security reinforcement type of work;
- Familiar with identity authentication, security audit, access control, authority control, various security knowledge and measures;
- Strong working experience in security tools (monitoring, logging, antivirus, IPS, DLP, WAF, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of networking/system infrastructure and respective vulnerabilities;
- Understand the industry's security standards, such as ISO 27001, different level of network security protection, etc.
- Certification on information security (e.g. CISSP, CISA) is preferred;
- Good communication skill, fluent with written & spoken English and Putonghua.
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification