• VIP support and stakeholder management
• Network Devices (Firewalls, Switches, IPS and ICG...), storage and server maintenance.
• Backup Job monitoring and restoration test.
• IT Documents review and incident report works.
• Cyber security improvement works including SIEM and surveillance system setup and monitoring, MDM and IPS deployment...
• Daily routine support works (Level 1-3).
• Responsible for the IT Projects like Server Room setup, office relocation and Power Down issues.
• Office relocation
• BA Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines or above
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in International Bank, Brokerage or Hedge fund
• Minimum 5 years with a large Europe or US firm
• Familiar with the internal & external IT audit works.
• A superior customer service attitude, including the ability to work with users of all skill levels and organizational levels.
• Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in Mandarin and English
• Familiar with regulatory requirement (i.e. SFC, SEC)