IT Payroll Project Manager
IT Payroll Project Manager Responsibilities
Skills and qualifications:
- Responsible for development and implementation of the payroll systems implementation. This includes ensuring the Projects are delivered with a focus on scope, quality and timeliness
- Maintain the overall detailed delivery schedule, critical path and report on risks and issues in a regular manner
- Lead, motivate and develop the project team members and collaborate with other teams on joint initiatives.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Responsible for managing the cross functional teams at a country and regional level to ensure alignment back up to the Project level. This includes business & technical teams (Business Analysts, Architects, Delivery Teams, UX/UI Designers, Testers) and also across the organization
- Adhere to the Project Management Fundamental framework and be able to adopt to different delivery methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/System, Business Administration, Project Management or closely-related field
- Min. 7 years of solid experience of project management or in delivery role.
- Experience and knowledge in Payroll Systems Implementations.
- Sound knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Must have proven experience in identifying project risks and issues, and making effective decisions/engaging project team members to develop risk mitigation/avoidance plans.
- Comfortable dealing with third-party vendors.
- Ability to foster and build relationships, engage and influence others, work with diverse internal, global business units and global network providers/outsourcers.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Will be working with ADP Global View systems and integrations to finance systems
- Bilingual (English and Mandarin)