Excellent remuneration and career path IT project management with technical background Permanent role
Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager position to join their team. This role is a permanent position.
- Responsible for project management, project scope & schedule, resources control & allocation and budget control
- Liaise with internal & external parties and vendors to ensure the project completion
- Planning and coordination for technical tasks and related project activities during development, SIT, UAT, production launch, on-going operation and support
- Manage the project team resource and ensure the deliverable on schedule covering the entire SDLC
- Prepare status reports to present project on/off track status, with issues and risks identified if appropriate
- Design and develop the technical solutions and application software.
- Ensure the development works meet the standards and guidelines.
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the overall SDLC
- Experience in Java, Java Framework (Spring Boot)
- Good communication skills, team work, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English