Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition
ChinaSoft International Limited (CSI. 00354.HK), founded in 2000, is an industry leader in globalized software and information technology services, with branches in 28 cities across China including Beijing, Xi’an, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Hong Kong and 18 cities in countries like America, Mexico, Japan, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Romania and so on. The total number of employees exceeds 60 thousand.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire life- initiate, plan, execute, control, close
- Define Critical Success Factors, Key Performance Indicators and other objectives that must be met by the project
- Coordinate with IT teams from Vendor / business partner / other function areas to deliver projects for digital / internet /internal operation applications.
- Produce effective progress reports for assigned projects to keep management appraised of project status, major risks and issues, scope changes, resource changes and milestone achievement or misses
- Facilitate and chair regular project meetings and follow-up with project team members as required to focus on business and operational issues or technical issues, documenting, assigning and monitoring all project issues to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress
- Manage project budget, ensure that costs are controlled, tracked and accurate effort and expenditure figures are provided to Finance & Planning, ensure business requirements are met or exceeded, on time and within budget in line with business targets
- Around 10 years of working experience on IT work, 5 years in project management
- Project management experience on project using AGILE methodology is a must
- Knowledge of Insurance - General Insurance, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance product/system is a plus but NOT a must.
- Strong experience on JAVA platform, Java EE.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both Mandarin & English
- Work in retail banking is plus.