IT Risk Consultant (i-bank), contract
An experienced IT Risk specialist with business analysis and project management skills to work on data related projects for a top tier investment bank in Hong Kong Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress.
- Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them.
- Ensure that the project is delivered to time, cost and quality
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, data or relevant discipline
- Over 8 years of relevant experience in the financial industry
- Business knowledge in trading, Fixed Income, equities, research
- Project / technology risk expertise
- Detailed oriented, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Immediate available or short notice is preferred