Excellent and compettive salary renumeration AND Min. 5 years' IT Audit/Security/Risk/Compliance AND Certificate holder of CISSP or CISA AND Fluent in English and Putonghua
My client is is a reputable financial institution with a rich history of over 70 years in Hong Kong and Greater China.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory and cybersecurity requirements.
- Conduct assessments and provide guidance on technology risk management for the bank's products and projects.
- Identify, mitigate, and monitor technology-related risk issues.
- Engage external consultants for independent risk assessments.
- Prepare documentation and reports for management and committees.
- Coordinate with IT, Business, Compliance, and Regulators on key IT incidents.
- Support periodic reviews and assessments on technology risk areas, such as IT Outsourcing, DR, BCP, and Monitoring and Controls.
- Develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines for technology risk management.
- Collaborate with IT infrastructure and system teams to address information security risks and network components.
- Offer expert advice on banking application security, including staying updated on the latest cyber security trends and threats, cryptography, OTP, DDos, IP Spoofing, and DLP.
- University degree holder in information Technology or related subjects
- Minimum 5 years Cyber Security / IT Risk / IT Compliance / IT Audit or relevant areas in banking industry
- Must have professional certificate of CISSP or CISA
- Familiar with HKMA requirement.
- Experience in managing vulnerability scanning, penetration test, code scanning and technology risk assessment
- Fluent in spoken English and Putonghua
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and availability.