One of the world's largest Fintechs with cutting edge business innovations in Lending, Investments, Payments Systems and Crypto serving millions of customers across the US and Asia is looking to hire a Security Analyst into the Hong Kong team.
The Security Analyst will be responsible for the health, performance, and capacity planning of the SIEM platform (SPLUNK) including the management and operation of the SIEM infrastructure. This hands-on role requires a deep technical knowledge of security technologies and must have a solid understanding of information security and networking.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will work on a small team focussed on providing support to the general infrastructure of the firm - a mix of on-premises and cloud infrastructure, Linux and Windows.
- As Security Analyst, you will be working closely with the Director of Infrastructure.
- Your major focus will be in the continual upgrading and implementation of Splunk to cover the 7 layers of Infrastructure - Application, Presentation, Session, Transport, Network, Data Link and Physical
- You will also work with the outsourced SOC team who will provide L1 Support - your role is predominantly L2/L3
- 80% of the role will be project focussed with 20% on support.
- Performing in-depth analysis of current threat activity and trends
- Troubleshooting issues with log sources or systems, with internal IT teams and vendors, providing resolution to defects or performance issue as needed.
What It Takes:
- Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, or Information Security preferred.
- Will consider people from a range of technology backgrounds with 2 years absolute minimum experience
- Working experience of SIEM products ideally SPLUNK but would also consider Elasticsearch/Logstash, LogRhythm, IBM QRadar, Securonix, Fortinet, HP ArcSight
- Experience in an enterprise environment analyzing security event data for attack patterns and understanding attacker tactics.
- Understanding of network protocols, network services, routing protocols
- Experience with Windows or Linux O/S
Why You Should Consider Applying:
- This is an exciting role in a fast-paced and very successful high tech company in growth mode
- You will work with smart, passionate people who are helpful, supportive and love technology
- The firm is opening up offices in Singapore and UAE in the future
- The company will pay to put you through training to become Splunk certified
- You will get exposure to and opportunity to learn many new technologies like Cloud, Trading Systems, Prisma Cloud