• Maintain information and cyber security standard & baseline
• Assist to defines IT security framework to guard against Cyber security exposure and technology risk
• Manage the implementation of policy or intelligence based security solution for End Point Protection, DLP, APT, Application White-listing, etc per C-RAF requirement
• Assist to drive cybersecurity related projects including scope definition, vendor coordination, scheduling and technical implementation.
• Assist to develop Security Operation Center (SOC) and establish KPI to formalize the measurement of degree of attack and our defense ability
• Make use of automation tool to ensure the platform and network security in compliance with the established standard and baseline
• Conduct security risk assessment for application, infrastructure and adoption of new technologies
• Liaises with internal and external parties / audits on handling the technical response to the audit review and assessment initiated
• Review exception events/logs from in-house security platforms as well as from market intelligence
• Provide security advice to internal users
• Degree holder in Information Technology or relevant discipline
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT in which at least 2 years are IT or Network Security
• Certification in CISSP, CISA, CISM or other recognized certificate is a must
• Certification in CEH, GIAC, CCNP would be an added advantage
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.