Our Client is a large multinational Insurance Organisation who are delivering an IFRS17 transformation program which is driven by statutory financial reporting. As part of its IFRS17 program, they are seeking a seasoned IT Solutions Architect who will be responsible for managing the activities during solution implementation and will need to have the ability to confirm stakeholder requirements with confidence. The ideal candidate will have a strong background across finance and systems architecture along with actuarial processes for an IFRS17 implementation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with other solution architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Provides ongoing support and guidance to development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes
- Make sure configuration management continues the way it should
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
Required Skills for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 8+ years of experience implementing Information Technology in an enterprise of similar technical breadth and scale.
- Proven experience in IFRS17 solutions implementation, a strong background in SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and data orchestration tools like Azure Data Factory
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Proven Capability to implement, maintain and improve large scale, complex finance solutions within the insurance industry
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- In-depth knowledge of Finance systems and business processes and software development lifecycles
- Excellent oral and written communication
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with "IFRS17 Solutions Architect" as the subject line.