A Top Tier Globally Renowned Investment Bank is looking for an experienced sourcing professional in for their IT Department; Based in Hong Kong looking after the procurement for APAC.
- Work closely with the business partners in understanding their requirements, identifying alternatives, and to recommend the appropriate Sourcing Strategy.
- Drive the end-to-end sourcing projects, through Ariba system, to include running RFX, leading negotiations, facilitating vendor due diligence process and initiating vendor enablement, until the order placement / renewal contract signed and project closed out in the system.
- Develop and conduct complex RFXs (which includes developing evaluation scorecards, assessing supplier responses through data analysis to support the decision and recommendation for award of contract).
- Develop category and sourcing strategies to drive saving opportunities, identifying opportunity areas such as demand management, supplier consolidation, changes in purchase processes (Morgan Stanley and/or Supplier specific), etc.
- Facilitate tactical buying requests and determine deal outcome.
- Deliver multination agreements with best-in-class terms and conditions and the most optimal / competitive pricing
- Maintain up-to-date commercial and contractual knowledge of the market place and methods to ensure that best practices are continually developed and utilized within the group.
- Organize regular vendor meetings, develop appropriate service level agreements and to lead the discussion in resolving vendor/internal issues when required.
- Monitor vendor performance and manage ongoing vendor relationships, including conformity to contract performance, resolution of payment disputes, activity on critical dates (extensions, renewals, price adjustments, etc.).
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese
- Minimum 10 years sourcing experience in Asia region on the specific categories (preferably in banking and finance industry) with experience in using Ariba system
- Possess strong product knowledge of vendor products and services; including Various hardware and software agreement structure (including Enterprise / End-User / Appliance Level; On-premise / Cloud-based; requirements), deployment and true-up process, maintenance arrangement and etc.
- Build-out, upgrade, and support of Multimedia set-up and operations services
- Proven track record in generating cost savings ideas and hard dollar saves
- Solid knowledge of cross-country specific requirements, risks and constraints such as tax, contract requirements, and/or other regulatory requirements
- Possess of proficiency level of Micro Software skills, including Excel (V-lookup, macros) and PowerPoint Presentation
- Must have strong work ethic and be a team player