Our client is a global consulting firm headquartered in the US. This is a regional role under the Global Technology team supporting the APAC offices together with other IT Support Specialists in the region. This role will report to the VP based in Tokyo.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 phone IT Technical support services
- Assist the other APAC offices remotely, by phone, or onsite. On occasion provide onsite IT support through site visits to other APAC offices.
- Provide technical expertise and end-user support in the areas of Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 10), Microsoft Office 365 Suite, off-the-shelf applications, SCCM Remote Connectivity Platform, network/local HP and Canon printers
- Review incident tickets and respond to end-users appropriately and within established SLA and OLA standards; resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner, ensuring a positive client experience and high First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Provide support to growing mobility platform (iOS, Android and Windows based platform)
- Process Improvement: Identify processes for improvement in daily work; educate new staff in team process
- Degree holder in a relevant discipline; MCAS, A+ and ITIL certifications are a plus
- Relevant experience in an ITIL based Service Desk within a professional services firm is preferred
- Fluent in English, able to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers
- Preferred knowledge and experience with technologies including: Windows OS 10 / Microsoft Office Suite 365 / Hardware platforms including HP, Lenovo / Microsoft Back Office Applications such as Azure AD, Exchange and Terminal server / WAN/LAN / Remote Connectivity tools such as SCCM / Cisco Call manager and Cisco Unity Voicemail / ITSM ticketing system, preferably ServiceNOW / PC imaging via SCCM, and creating boot utilities