Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Selby Jennings has partnered with a multi-billion dollar hedge fund manager in Hong Kong. The firm is currently seeking an old economy industrial/cyclical analyst with strong experience analyzing companies in Asia. This analyst will focus on identifying quality businesses using a fundamentally driven and deeply analytical approach.
- Conduct detailed analysis of company reports and build complex financial models to generate investment recommendations
- Track and evaluate stock/fund performance
- Conduct company management meetings/roadshows/onsite visits and independently complete research reports
- Assist the Sales team to prepare pitch books for potential clients and support regular research updates to existing clients
- 5+ years of sell side/buy side equity research experience
- Fluency in Mandarin (verbal and written) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial modeling and financial statements
- Ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly