Infrastructure Architect – Global Financial Firm
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Career International AP (Hong Kong) Limited
- 19 Apr 19
Our client is a Chinese-based giant Global Financial Firm and is one of the major partners of HKMA. The position is station in Hong Kong
- Enterprise architectural strategies, standards, processes and tools
- Acts as a thought leader and arbiter of decisions in their specific areas of expertise.
- Lead the Infra improvement to meet the business requirements
- Support the definition and selection of enterprise tools, technologies and processes
- Review and approve corporate application architectural standards and processes change request representing their development organization
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any equivalent disciplines
- 7+ years of solid IT experience in IT infrastructure design and solution provider of network, server, database etc.
- Some knowledge in banking IT infrastructure
- Good communication skills. Proficient in Cantonese and English.
Welcome to call Mr. Lam by 39746110 for confidential discussion.