IT Project Manager required to lead a Microsoft 365 implementation covering all technical, functional & non-functional requirements for the APAC region.
- Responsible for project approval seeking, decision making, and project financial tracking
- In collaboration and consultation with different delivery teams, responsibility for the planning, staffing, implementation, control and evaluation of the infrastructure to support the business
- Primary liaison with key user representatives, application teams, and external vendors
- Evaluate and implement plans to resolve issues related to IT risk and business protection
- Drive overall user satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of deliverables
- Proven M365 track record
- Experience working in a regulated environment (insurance, banking etc)
- Strong IT infrastructure experience particularly in network and server technologies, outstanding cross team project management experience and credibility at the executive and operation levels in delivering IT projects
- Ability to plan, manage, analyse, design, propose and communicate technical solution for applications to meet business needs
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Managing IT Infrastructure projects ensuring project management standards are followed
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the project, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.